This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR58682
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- To: Paulo Matos <pmatos at broadcom dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 17:14:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR58682
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462D833C at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com>
On 10/10/13 17:10, Paulo Matos wrote:
- inline_call (edge, true, &new_indirect_edges, &overall_size, true);
+ if (inline_call (edge, true, &new_indirect_edges, &overall_size, true))
+ /* Update max_count if new edges were found */
Comments end in full stop and two spaces.
Also, a regression test to add to the testsuite would be nice...