This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gimplify.c fix for rs6000 and mips
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:35:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: gimplify.c fix for rs6000 and mips
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5256A73B dot 8010404 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc11CX1g4feELmMC6SoVjMx7fXyX0dX20nQaVz36Q8n76A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Richard Biener
> On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Andrew MacLeod <email@example.com> wrote:
>> More fun target specific stuff. gimplify.c needs the back end supplied
>> macros/function for the va-arg padding functions to bootstrap...
> Err ... don't we have the va_arg gimplify target hooks to hide this
> kind of target dependency?
Ah - it's common code for the targets... which makes me believe
it belongs in targhooks.c, kind of.
Btw, you didn't move gimplify_va_arg_expr to gimplify.c for some reason?
>> confirmed to build stage1 cross compile on rs6000 and mips64.
>> checked in as revision 203373... hopefully that's the last of them :-P