This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gimplify.c fix for rs6000 and mips
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:30:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: gimplify.c fix for rs6000 and mips
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5256A73B dot 8010404 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Andrew MacLeod <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> More fun target specific stuff. gimplify.c needs the back end supplied
> macros/function for the va-arg padding functions to bootstrap...
Err ... don't we have the va_arg gimplify target hooks to hide this
kind of target dependency?
> confirmed to build stage1 cross compile on rs6000 and mips64.
> checked in as revision 203373... hopefully that's the last of them :-P