This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] shuffle a couple of functions.
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 09:48:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] shuffle a couple of functions.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52559D07 dot 1000901 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Andrew MacLeod <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch simply moves std_gimplify_va_arg_expr() and the related
> build_va_arg_indirect_ref to gimplify.c where I think it belongs.
> It also moves gimple_fold_indirect_ref out of gimplfy.c and into
> bootstraps on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu... regressions running. OK?