This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: coverage.c: Fix leak of da_file_name
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 19:56:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: coverage.c: Fix leak of da_file_name
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1381364302 dot 30976 dot 14 dot camel at surprise>
On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 5:18 PM, David Malcolm <email@example.com> wrote:
> coverage_init allocates da_file_name using XNEWVEC, but it is never
> freed. This shows up as a slow memory leak in my JIT code when
> repeatedly invoking the compiler code within a single process.
> This patch frees it in coverage_finish with XDELETEVEC (and NULLs it to
> be sure).
> Bootstrapped and regtested against trunk on x86_64-unknown-linux.
> OK for trunk?
This is OK.