This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR58226 - Avoid invalid mem access with compiler_options
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 15:32:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR58226 - Avoid invalid mem access with compiler_options
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5255CFE2 dot 3050507 at net-b dot de>
On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 11:51:30PM +0200, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> A rather obvious fix; the memory is freed by the caller
> (gfc_simplify_compiler_options). It is unlikely that the compiler has no
> arguments as the driver tends to send some, e.g. "-mtune=generic
> -march=x86-64" on my system. However, it is better to be safe than sorry.
> Build and regtested on x86-64-gnu-linux.