This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Enhance phiopt to handle BIT_AND_EXPR
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Zhenqiang Chen <zhenqiang dot chen at arm dot com>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 13:33:20 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Enhance phiopt to handle BIT_AND_EXPR
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000001cebdbf$a3155310$e93ff930$ at arm dot com> <CA+=Sn1mP8j0Oanhmfu2-ATZ8yAc_z4_5B0T1f7v2zahE16mPxA at mail dot gmail dot com> <5254725F dot 9010307 at redhat dot com> <000001cec4a1$1e97d9d0$5bc78d70$ at arm dot com>
On 10/08/13 21:39, Zhenqiang Chen wrote:
No problem. If you think you'll be contributing regularly, you might
want to go ahead and ask for write-after-approval privileges.
I'll go ahead and pull the common bits into a single function and commit on