This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cleanup patches
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 11:04:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cleanup patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gdout80 dot fsf at schwinge dot name> <20131008200423 dot GG30970 at tucnak dot zalov dot cz> <87r4buu8jq dot fsf at schwinge dot name>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 10:56:25AM +0200, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Oct 2013 22:04:23 +0200, Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 09:17:35AM +0200, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
> > > Here are a few cleanup patches, mostly in the realm of OpenMP, so Jakub
> > > gets a CC. OK to commit?
> > They look ok to me, but I'd prefer if they could go in after the merge
> > I've just posted.
> Sure, I can wait until then.
> Meanwhile, here's another series that I assumed had gotten lost, but now
> recovered thanks to »git fsck«. Also OK to commit?
The testing _OPENMP value against 201107 won't work after merge, it will be
201307 instead. The Fortran openmp_version will be still 201107 for now,
as Fortran OpenMP 4.0 support isn't there yet. Other than that it looks good.