This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 58633
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 01:03:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 58633
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <525459D9 dot 1020601 at oracle dot com>
.. a curiosity: the cp_parser_commit_to_tentative_parse at the end of
cp_parser_pseudo_destructor_name, which didn't exist in 4.6.x and we can
consider the root of this issue, is also my fault:
From a different angle, I'm happy of the outcome of this detective
work, because it means that the parser_commit isn't there for
correctness: not performing it in some cases shouldn't be a big issue.