This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [SH] PR 51244 - Fix defects introduced in 4.8
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: oleg dot endo at t-online dot de
- Cc: christian dot bruel at st dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 09:09:24 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [SH] PR 51244 - Fix defects introduced in 4.8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1380877594 dot 4778 dot 23 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <52527113 dot 8010908 at st dot com> <1381184336 dot 4778 dot 63 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW>
Oleg Endo <email@example.com> wrote:
> To be honest, I had some difficulty picking the name.
> Maybe something like 'sh_tbit_combine' or 'sh_treg_combine' would be
> better, or at least less confusing? Suggestions are highly appreciated.
'sh_treg_combine' or 'sh_combine_treg' sounds good to me.