This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] libgccjit.so: an embeddable JIT-compiler based on GCC
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 15:32:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libgccjit.so: an embeddable JIT-compiler based on GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1380763968 dot 3628 dot 47 dot camel at surprise>
On Wed, 2013-10-02 at 21:32 -0400, David Malcolm wrote:
> * I'm running into configure/Makefile issues with
> --enable-host-shared, where CFLAGS contains -fPIC, but only on
> invocations of leaf Makefiles, not on recursive "make" - so it works if
> you cd into $builddir/gcc and make (and so on for libcpp etc), but not
> from the top-level builddir. Hence building the thing is currently
> unreliable (but again, I'm interested in feedback rather than
> perfection). Help with configure/Makefiles would be appreciated!
I believe I've fixed this issue as of this commit on my "dmalcolm/jit"
so it should now be possible to build the branch by configuring with:
and then simply doing a "make" in the top-level build dir (with
appropriate -jN options, of course).