This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 58126
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 17:05:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 58126
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5251BB6F dot 60800 at oracle dot com>
On 10/06/2013 03:35 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
PS: I struggled a bit with "%qT" vs "%q#T": I would slightly prefer
simply talking about, eg, "base class 'A'", we do that in other cases,
but here we are already using # which automatically picks class vs
struct. Thus I think we should use # for the base too...
That seems fine.
The patch is OK.