This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Enable building of libatomic on AArch64
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Michael Hudson-Doyle <michael dot hudson at linaro dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 15:00:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: Enable building of libatomic on AArch64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87vc1ej7qt dot fsf at canonical dot com>
On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Michael Hudson-Doyle
> As libatomic builds for and the tests pass on AArch64 (built on x86_64
> but tested on a foundation model, logs and summary:
> ) this patch enables the build.
> (first time posting to this list, let me know if I'm doing it wrong)
> 2013-10-04 Michael Hudson-Doyle <email@example.com>
> * configure.tgt: Add AArch64 support.
Replying here also, This is the same patch which we have been using
internally and I would like to see this approved.