This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] libgccjit.so: an embeddable JIT-compiler based on GCC
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 23:25:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libgccjit.so: an embeddable JIT-compiler based on GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1380763968 dot 3628 dot 47 dot camel at surprise>
On Wed, 2013-10-02 at 21:32 -0400, David Malcolm wrote:
> Shall I get this into a "jit" branch? I greatly prefer git to svn, so
> I'd probably do:
> assuming that this allows a sane path to (I hope) eventual merger.
I've gone ahead and created a git-only branch on the mirror as branch
which now holds this patch; I'll commit ongoing work here.
Do I need to also send patches on this branch to this list?