This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 58503
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 21:41:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 58503
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <524D3E46 dot 2070101 at oracle dot com> <524D70BD dot 90103 at redhat dot com> <524E00CA dot 2040109 at oracle dot com>
On 10/03/2013 07:42 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
My point is that do_range_for_auto_deduction is called only by
cp_parser_range_for and *only* when type_dependent_expression_p is
*false* for the range_expr.
Now, is it possible that in a range-based
for-statement with such a range_expr, begin_expr and end_expr are
Well, the permerror is saying that with -fpermissive we'll do the lookup
again at instantiation time, so a testcase that declares begin/end
between the template and the instantiation ought to work?