This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Fix wrong backup variable initialization in regex
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 00:08:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix wrong backup variable initialization in regex
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifD==3q9Ysedyj5Zbmex26RXTazraN2TNKanXji4XcpRcpQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <524DD5EF dot 5080905 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifD=B8RuF5fPMRbV7XYBsHOJc+sOv1Q2qS7m2BfK2QkN+-g at mail dot gmail dot com> <524DE448 dot 7090109 at oracle dot com>
>principle yes, since we deliver two, and the users have a way to choose
>which one they want (X) we should add to the testsuite 2 copies of each
>test which doesn't use br and test both executors.
In practice, of course, we could also avoid the 2 physical copies. For example via a very simple mechanism using a macro.
I suppose it's up to you to decide if it's the right time for this kind of work or you prefer to concentrate on something else...