This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] libgccjit.so: an embeddable JIT-compiler based on GCC
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 17:17:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libgccjit.so: an embeddable JIT-compiler based on GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1380763968 dot 3628 dot 47 dot camel at surprise>
On Wed, 2013-10-02 at 21:32 -0400, David Malcolm wrote:
> FWIW I
> also have the beginnings of Python bindings for the library (doing the
> interface as pure C makes language-bindings easier), though that would
> probably live in a separate repository (so not part of this patch).
I've cleaned this up, and published these as a separate project here:
See e.g. the demo code here:
(works with both Python 2 and Python 3).