This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Fix wrong backup variable initialization in regex
- From: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 16:55:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix wrong backup variable initialization in regex
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifD==3q9Ysedyj5Zbmex26RXTazraN2TNKanXji4XcpRcpQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <524DD5EF dot 5080905 at oracle dot com>
On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Paolo Carlini <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Seems trivial enough, Ok.
> PS: I suppose isn't easy to prepare a testcase which would exercise those
Telling the truth, this bug *is* revealed by rerunning testcases with
the non-default DFS matcher. Since the other matcher(BFS) is the
default, it can be fully tested every time we run `make check`; this
time I force(by editting code) the dispatcher to use DFS, and find
To test both of them, rewriting every testcase seems not a good idea.
So I edit dispatching code by hand and test the non-defuault matcher
every 2-3 commits. Do we have a better solution?