This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Fix wrong backup variable initialization in regex
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 22:39:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix wrong backup variable initialization in regex
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifD==3q9Ysedyj5Zbmex26RXTazraN2TNKanXji4XcpRcpQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/03/2013 07:33 PM, Tim Shen wrote:
Tested under -m32, -m64, however didn't do a bootstrap. Is that OK?
Seems trivial enough, Ok.
PS: I suppose isn't easy to prepare a testcase which would exercise