This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, build]: Remove -Wno-warning from expmed.c compilation
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 21:50:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, build]: Remove -Wno-warning from expmed.c compilation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4YPaTvhn9GKag2fMAMnxVe2+qU70B2YYTcrPHCGrNP=HQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Uros Bizjak <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Compiling expmed.c has been warning free for some time now.
As discussed briefly on IRC: let's try -Werror and see which target will break.
Committed to mainline.