This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] More tree-flow.h prototypes.
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 15:30:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] More tree-flow.h prototypes.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <524B3820 dot 9070702 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc04yuCC_sJq2uU4X5SEv5qUAnKFmAt5SDVRbkigdFxaKQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <524C0A5F dot 7080900 at redhat dot com> <524C1735 dot 7070203 at redhat dot com> <524C6F7F dot 50508 at net-b dot de>
On 10/02/2013 03:09 PM, Tobias Burnus wrote:
This patch (rev. 203118) seems to break bootstrapping with Graphite:
g++ -c -g -DIN_GCC -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti
-fasynchronous-unwind-tables -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings
-Wcast-qual -Wmissing-format-attribute -pedantic -Wno-long-long
-Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-overlength-strings -fno-common
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../gcc -I../../gcc/.
-I../libdecnumber -I../../gcc/../libbacktrace -DCLOOG_INT_GMP -o
ipa-devirt.o -MT ipa-devirt.o -MMD -MP -MF ./.deps/ipa-devirt.TPo
../../gcc/graphite-sese-to-poly.c: In function 'void
rewrite_cross_bb_scalar_dependence(scop_p, tree, tree, gimple)':
../../gcc/graphite-sese-to-poly.c:2348:31: error: 'replace_exp' was
not declared in this scope
replace_exp (use_p, name);
../../gcc/graphite-scop-detection.c: In function 'void
../../gcc/graphite-scop-detection.c:1335:26: error: 'replace_exp' was
not declared in this scope
replace_exp (use_p, res);
make: *** [graphite-sese-to-poly.o] Error 1
* tree-flow.h: Remove some prototypes.
* gimple-fold.h: Add prototypes from gimple.h and tree-flow.h.
* tree-ssa-propagate.h: Relocate prototypes from tree-flow.h.
* tree-ssa-copy.c (may_propagate*, propagate_value, replace_exp,
propagate_tree_value*): Move from here to...
* tree-ssa-propagate.c (may_propagate*, propagate_value,
propagate_tree_value*): Relocate here.
* tree-ssa-propagate:h: Relocate prototypes from tree-flow.h.
* gimple.h: Include gimple-fold.h, move prototypes into
* gimple-fold.c: Remove gimple-fold.h from include list.
* tree-vrp.c: Remove gimple-fold.h from include list.
* tree-ssa-sccvn.c: Remove gimple-fold.h from include list.
* tree-ssa-ccp.c: Remove gimple-fold.h from include list.
* tree-scalar-evolution.c: Add tree-ssa-propagate.h to include list.
* tree-ssa-pre.c: Add tree-ssa-propagate.h to include list.
* sese.c: Add tree-ssa-propagate.h to include list.
I did scratch rebuilds and didn't run into any problem.. and it compiles
right now for me... hmmm
00000h, I see, the entire file is wrapped by
so If I am compiling without cloog (which I am) then the entire file
becomes basically nothing... and thus compiles fine.
I'm guessing graphite-sese-to-poly.c has a similar problem since part
of the file is wrapped like that...
That seems like a somewhat hazardous situation :-P.
anwyay, both files should have #include "tree-ssa-propagate.h" then I
guess. I don't have cloog so can't test it, can you verify that works?