This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] More tree-flow.h prototypes.
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 21:09:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] More tree-flow.h prototypes.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gcc.patches
- References: <524B3820 dot 9070702 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc04yuCC_sJq2uU4X5SEv5qUAnKFmAt5SDVRbkigdFxaKQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <524C0A5F dot 7080900 at redhat dot com> <524C1735 dot 7070203 at redhat dot com>
This patch (rev. 203118) seems to break bootstrapping with Graphite:
g++ -c -g -DIN_GCC -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti
-fasynchronous-unwind-tables -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings
-Wcast-qual -Wmissing-format-attribute -pedantic -Wno-long-long
-Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-overlength-strings -fno-common
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../gcc -I../../gcc/. -I../../gcc/../include
-I../../gcc/../libbacktrace -DCLOOG_INT_GMP -o ipa-devirt.o -MT
ipa-devirt.o -MMD -MP -MF ./.deps/ipa-devirt.TPo ../../gcc/ipa-devirt.c
../../gcc/graphite-sese-to-poly.c: In function 'void
rewrite_cross_bb_scalar_dependence(scop_p, tree, tree, gimple)':
../../gcc/graphite-sese-to-poly.c:2348:31: error: 'replace_exp' was not
declared in this scope
replace_exp (use_p, name);
../../gcc/graphite-scop-detection.c: In function 'void
../../gcc/graphite-scop-detection.c:1335:26: error: 'replace_exp' was
not declared in this scope
replace_exp (use_p, res);
make: *** [graphite-sese-to-poly.o] Error 1
* tree-flow.h: Remove some prototypes.
* gimple-fold.h: Add prototypes from gimple.h and tree-flow.h.
* tree-ssa-propagate.h: Relocate prototypes from tree-flow.h.
* tree-ssa-copy.c (may_propagate*, propagate_value, replace_exp,
propagate_tree_value*): Move from here to...
* tree-ssa-propagate.c (may_propagate*, propagate_value, replace_exp,
propagate_tree_value*): Relocate here.
* tree-ssa-propagate:h: Relocate prototypes from tree-flow.h.
* gimple.h: Include gimple-fold.h, move prototypes into gimple-fold.h.
* gimple-fold.c: Remove gimple-fold.h from include list.
* tree-vrp.c: Remove gimple-fold.h from include list.
* tree-ssa-sccvn.c: Remove gimple-fold.h from include list.
* tree-ssa-ccp.c: Remove gimple-fold.h from include list.
* tree-scalar-evolution.c: Add tree-ssa-propagate.h to include list.
* tree-ssa-pre.c: Add tree-ssa-propagate.h to include list.
* sese.c: Add tree-ssa-propagate.h to include list.
Andrew MacLeod wrote:
On 10/02/2013 07:58 AM, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
On 10/02/2013 04:37 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 11:01 PM, Andrew MacLeod <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This patch moves prototypes into gimple-fold.h (which already existed).
There were a few in tree-flow.h and a bunch in gimple.h. The
used frequently enough that it makes sense to include gimple-fold.h
gimple.h instead of from within each .c file that needs it.
the prototypes were in gimple.h to begin with). I took gimple-fold.h
whatever .c files it was included in.
tree-ssa-copy.h was also created for the prototypes in that file and
included from tree-ssa.h.
These should probably be moved elsewhere (tree-ssa-copy.c is supposed
to be the copy propagation pass file). But that can be done as
hmm, easy enough to move them *all* to tree-ssa-propagate.[ch] right
now and check it in... That seems like the right place for all of
them and then we don't even need to create tree-ssa-copy.h...?
Like so.. and directly include tree-ssa-propagate.h in the 3 .c files
that need it now.
bootstrapped on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.. regressions running. Prefer