This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Mention libstdc++-v3 <regex> in 4.9 changes.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 12:19:17 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Mention libstdc++-v3 <regex> in 4.9 changes.html
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifDmKnBGJnjXH5T-pt=4y84_jXS28=-QUh49OGYitaZ2Xmw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, 1 Oct 2013, Tim Shen wrote:
> Hi, libstdc++-v3 <regex> is ready for releasing.
> Is it Ok to apply? By the way, do we need a News entry for this
Yes, and yes. :-)
Just one question "improved experimental support" sounds a bit
weak. I think I understand where it is coming from, but is there
a way to market this a bit stronger?