This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] More tree-flow.h prototypes.
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 10:37:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] More tree-flow.h prototypes.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <524B3820 dot 9070702 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 11:01 PM, Andrew MacLeod <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch moves prototypes into gimple-fold.h (which already existed).
> There were a few in tree-flow.h and a bunch in gimple.h. The routines are
> used frequently enough that it makes sense to include gimple-fold.h from
> gimple.h instead of from within each .c file that needs it. (presumably why
> the prototypes were in gimple.h to begin with). I took gimple-fold.h out of
> whatever .c files it was included in.
> tree-ssa-copy.h was also created for the prototypes in that file and
> included from tree-ssa.h.
These should probably be moved elsewhere (tree-ssa-copy.c is supposed
to be the copy propagation pass file). But that can be done as followup.
> Bootstraps and no new regressions. OK?