This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping^6: contribute Synopsys Designware ARC port
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, Richard Kenner <kenner at nyu dot edu>, Michael Meissner <gnu at the-meissners dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>, Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 16:22:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: Ping^6: contribute Synopsys Designware ARC port
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130928095442 dot dpsqk8x5440k4ko0-nzlynne at webmail dot spamcop dot net> <CAD_=9DR6pD7DdmO5b6U5tip92Xx6zkcgkjE77+8Vr7C8uNayHQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20131001172613 dot 53fb0h5s84g8wkcc-nzlynne at webmail dot spamcop dot net>
On 10/01/13 15:26, Joern Rennecke wrote:
I have finished reading through these patches. They are OK to commit.
The changes indicated below are minor. Ideally, you'd address them
before committing the patch, but if it's easier to do it post-commit,
that's OK too.
Oops, I've already started my commit-spree after discussion on IRC.
No worries. Just address Diego's stuff now.
- The Copyright years should be 2013 in every new file. Or has this
port been released before?
The port has been available via git for quite a while:
Right. Was any of this code from Doug Evans's old ARC support?
It doesn't hurt to have 2013 in the dates, and I suspect most files will
get touched as a result of addressing Diego's comments.