This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Announcing <regex>?
- From: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 18:21:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: Announcing <regex>?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5249C1FF dot 8050207 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDmfZzgCH--xP=DD-XPSV5vFZdh7uh2frw=2SnR5XP2fMA at mail dot gmail dot com> <571E92A2-ADCC-4641-BAB3-C893943188E0 at oracle dot com>
On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 6:08 PM, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
> What do you mean by "not well defined"? Non confoming? Why?
I don't know if the word 'define' is appropriate, maybe I should just
It's indeed the problem that needs extra support from <locale>,
described by [28.7.7]. More detailed,
offered what the function means.