This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping^6: contribute Synopsys Designware ARC port
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, Richard Kenner <kenner at nyu dot edu>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Michael Meissner <gnu at the-meissners dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>, Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 11:49:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: Ping^6: contribute Synopsys Designware ARC port
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130928095442 dot dpsqk8x5440k4ko0-nzlynne at webmail dot spamcop dot net> <CAD_=9DT6-L31p4xswOLpCob8XGyrGhH7bbohBdTrRVJzZL+YGg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20131001101036 dot 93cw2nzj4gow848k-nzlynne at webmail dot spamcop dot net>
On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Joern Rennecke
> Yes. Claudiu Zissulescu at Synopsys would in principle be available as
> co-maintainer, but I suppose it is customary to apply for write-after-
> approval status first.
I'm not sure. A question for the SC.
>> SC folks, could you appoint Joern (and any other volunteer that Joern
>> suggests) as maintainers?
> I've already been appointed as maintainer back in January.
OK, great. Here's me paying attention :)