This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, doc]: Fix "@anchor should not appear in @heading" warning
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 17:03:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, doc]: Fix "@anchor should not appear in @heading" warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4bGXjAAaiOi3Dmhkg_t_YpSJcnBukHR7jLnVz315f6eLg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 6:59 PM, Uros Bizjak <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Rather trivial fix - put @anchor before @heading, as texi manual suggests.
> 2013-09-29 Uros Bizjak <email@example.com>
> * doc/install.texi (Host/target specific installation notes for GCC):
> Put @anchor before @heading.
> Tested by "make doc" with texinfo 5.1 on Fedora 19.
I have committed both patches to mainline SVN under the assumption
that there were no objections.