This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping^6: contribute Synopsys Designware ARC port
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, Richard Kenner <kenner at nyu dot edu>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Michael Meissner <gnu at the-meissners dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>, Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 09:07:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: Ping^6: contribute Synopsys Designware ARC port
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130928095442 dot dpsqk8x5440k4ko0-nzlynne at webmail dot spamcop dot net>
On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Joern Rennecke
> The main part of the port (everything but the testsuite) is still waiting
> for review:
> I've retested a i686-pc-linux-gnu native bootstrap as well as the obvious
> arc-elf32 / arc-linux-uclibc builds in trunk r202981.
I have been reviewing these patches (I've gone through 2), and so far
I find nothing surprising in them. I should be able to finish them
today or tomorrow. Joern, I assume that you'll be one of the
maintainers for the port? Anyone else?
SC folks, could you appoint Joern (and any other volunteer that Joern
suggests) as maintainers?