This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Add tree-ssa-coalesce.h
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 10:04:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add tree-ssa-coalesce.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52499D51 dot 4050502 at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 5:48 PM, Andrew MacLeod <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Move the prototype for coalesce_ssa_name() out of tree-ssa-live.h and put it
> in a new tree-ssa-coalesce.h file.
> Include tree-ssa-coalesce.h from tree-outof-ssa.h as it forms part of the
> out-of-ssa module.
> Also move gimple_can_coalesce_p from tree-ssa-coalesce.c to gimple.h as it
> operates on gimple structures and is also used a couple of other places.
> The prototype is already in gimple.h.
> Bootstraps on build/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu with no new regressions. OK?