This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] move htab_iterator
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:20:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] move htab_iterator
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52499D4C dot 1040507 at redhat dot com> <8761tib8c9 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On 09/30/2013 12:08 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
I have no problem with that, but Jakub didn't seem to think it belonged
"Andrew" == Andrew MacLeod <email@example.com> writes:
Andrew> Jakub didn't like removing this hash table iterator functionality even
Andrew> though it is currently unused in the compiler.
Andrew> So it seems reasonable to put it in tree-hasher.h since its purpose is
Andrew> "Hash Table Helper for Trees"?
How about putting it into libiberty?
That way other hashtab users, like gdb, can use it.
I just want to get it out of where it is :-) I'll be happy to move it
to where ever it will have a better home than the non-existence I
originally planned for it :-)