This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Darwin/PPC] fix PR10901
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Iain Sandoe <iain at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 10:37:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Darwin/PPC] fix PR10901
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <A51F97A9-E60C-40BF-8EC4-25C192934C50 at codesourcery dot com>
On Sep 28, 2013, at 3:26 AM, Iain Sandoe <email@example.com> wrote:
> We currently generate wrong code for non-local gotos which breaks, amongst other things, nested functions.
> I fixed this a while ago for x86 Darwin and here is a version to fix it on PPC.
> OK for trunk? (and open branches?)