This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Store the REG_BR_PROB probability directly as an int
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:24:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFA: Store the REG_BR_PROB probability directly as an int
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87vc1qnims dot fsf at igel dot home> <1380124478 dot 5988 dot 28 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey>
Steve Ellcey <email@example.com> writes:
> On Tue, 2013-09-24 at 21:07 +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
>> Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> > Sorry for the breakage. I think we need to handle INT_LIST in the same way
>> > as INSN_LIST though, and eliminate in XEXP (x, 1).
>> > How about the attached? Testing in progress...
>> Works for me as well.
> This patch worked for me as well on MIPS. I did a complete build and
> test overnight.
Thanks for the testing. It also passes bootstrap on x86_64-linux-gnu.
OK to install?