This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v4 00/20] resurrect automatic dependencies
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 18:45:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 00/20] resurrect automatic dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1379945520-3839-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <orli2l4iuc dot fsf at livre dot home> <524286F0 dot 4070504 at gnu dot org> <87d2nwkgun dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
> Paolo> The series is good!
> I'm checking it in now. I'll be around to fix up any bugs I introduce.
> I'll send a note to the gcc list when I'm done, just to warn people.
Thank you for working on this!