This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Store the REG_BR_PROB probability directly as an int
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 08:54:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: Store the REG_BR_PROB probability directly as an int
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87vc1qnims dot fsf at igel dot home>
On Tue, 2013-09-24 at 21:07 +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Sorry for the breakage. I think we need to handle INT_LIST in the same way
> > as INSN_LIST though, and eliminate in XEXP (x, 1).
> > How about the attached? Testing in progress...
> Works for me as well.
This patch worked for me as well on MIPS. I did a complete build and