This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Trivial cleanup
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 10:48:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Trivial cleanup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5243025E dot 8050101 at redhat dot com> <52430544 dot 8030005 at redhat dot com>
On 9/25/13 10:46 AM, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
I was going to bring it up at some point too. My preference is
strongly to simply eliminate the space on methods...
Which wouldn't be so weird: in the libstdc++-v3 code we do it all the time.