This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v4 00/20] resurrect automatic dependencies
- From: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, bonzini at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 01:37:47 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 00/20] resurrect automatic dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1379945520-3839-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com>
On Sep 23, 2013, Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> First, I believe I've addressed all of the comments in Paolo's review.
That's my feeling as well. Sorry that I didn't manage to go through
earlier versions of the patch before; I've just reviewed v4 plus the
discussions around v3.
Save for one detail, I'm entirely comfortable and quite happy with the
entire patchset. The detail is the removal of support for compilers
without -c -o. However, since it has long been broken and Paolo
suggested we drop it altogether, I'm going along with that plan.
As far as I'm concerned, the patch is approved, but I suggest giving
Paolo a couple more days to chime in, since he reviewed the previous
Alexandre Oliva, freedom fighter http://FSFLA.org/~lxoliva/
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi
Be Free! -- http://FSFLA.org/ FSF Latin America board member
Free Software Evangelist Red Hat Brazil Compiler Engineer