This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Store the REG_BR_PROB probability directly as an int
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 21:07:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFA: Store the REG_BR_PROB probability directly as an int
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87k3i9f7nw dot fsf at talisman dot default> <mvmeh8e363m dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <87fvsuf7l0 dot fsf at talisman dot default>
Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Sorry for the breakage. I think we need to handle INT_LIST in the same way
> as INSN_LIST though, and eliminate in XEXP (x, 1).
> How about the attached? Testing in progress...
Works for me as well.
Andreas Schwab, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."