This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][ARM][testsuite] Add effective target check for arm conditional execution
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 10:12:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM][testsuite] Add effective target check for arm conditional execution
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52332E80 dot 7040308 at arm dot com>
On Sep 13, 2013, at 8:25 AM, Kyrill Tkachov <email@example.com> wrote:
> gcc.target/arm/minmax_minus.c is really only valid when we have conditional execution available, that is non Thumb1-only targets. I've added an effective target check for that and used it in the test so that it does not get run and give a false negative when testing Thumb1 targets.
> Ok for trunk?
Ok. I was hoping the arm folks would review it, usually they are very responsive. I'm fine with target maintainers reviewing patches like this.