This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] match_results::format and regex_replace
- From: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>, Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 08:10:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch] match_results::format and regex_replace
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifDmMCz62JhZkAj8KXYS-cgYqW7ADWH3+Zmy0mHRsJYQ=5w at mail dot gmail dot com> <523C44D7 dot 4080407 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDnBg2r+ty2WRixLfzKZ0f+=ejP2dxyMXQqs2a4wVqiM1w at mail dot gmail dot com> <c34ed9a5-e655-4399-b83a-9fc3612f84e6 at email dot android dot com> <CAPrifDmygD9Y1_XVjs4Q0qzNHneyFTKF5+ZgKN0wgYSbTtiJ9g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 09/23/2013 10:09 PM, Tim Shen wrote:
On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Paolo Carlini <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
If testing goes well patch is Ok to commit.
Tested under -m32 and -m64 and committed :)
I'll learn how locale in glibc works.
Thank you all!
<regex> has been dogging us for years.
I, for one, hope you hang around after GSOC. There are lots of library
components coming up for C++2014 and other TS. ;-)