This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR58436 - Fix a CLASS(*) finalization bug
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 00:48:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR58436 - Fix a CLASS(*) finalization bug
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52376091 dot 5090006 at net-b dot de> <52376796 dot 4030405 at net-b dot de>
(Additional early ping for:
On September 16, 2013 22:18, Tobias Burnus wrote:
I forgot, again, to attach the patch.
However, to my surprise the email made it through. Contrary to Janus'
second patch review of today which didn't went past GCC's mail server.
(The same problem I had yesterday: Three emails didn't make it.)
Tobias Burnus wrote:
There were two related issues with the _vtab of CLASS(*): First, it
was crashing in the generation of the finalization wrapper. Secondly,
one needs to ensure that the _vtab contains a NULL pointer for _final.
Build and regtested on x86-64-gnu-linux.
OK for the trunk?