This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gimple build interface
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:13:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: gimple build interface
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <523AFAFE dot 7020808 at redhat dot com> <523B2CC4 dot 6050007 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc1rtTFENNw70h-MELX7oGK72AfUHd4SRg-_xU9Vx5soag at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 10:08:20AM +0200, Richard Biener wrote:
> Can you move the builders to asan.c please? From a quick glance it seems
> to have various issues so it shouldn't be used (I wonder who approved them
> in the end ... maybe it was even me).
Moving them to asan.c looks wrong. If we don't want them, the change
that introduced them should be just reverted. There is nothing special
in asan.c that would require using different APIs than everything else.