This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, SH4] Fix PR58475 insn swapb does not satisfy its constraints
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: christian dot bruel at st dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 08:07:55 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, SH4] Fix PR58475 insn swapb does not satisfy its constraints
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <523B03A0 dot 5080005 at st dot com>
Christian Bruel <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch fixes the aforementioned PR by refusing FPUL_REG to be an
> acceptable reg for any arithmetic_operand on TARGET_SH4. (This was a
> strange SH4 singularity with regards to the SH family).
> The only impacted insn is movsf_ie used for reg-fpreg transfers. So the
> condition now mentions explicitly fpul_operand, allowing to simplify a
> bit the logic to match by removing the extra checks.
> The testsuite survived (no regression) for
> No performance impact on a large number of benchmarks (CSIBE, EEMBC,
> Coremark, ...)
> sh4-linux-elf survived a full Linux distribution rebuild
> OK for trunk?