This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Cilk Keywords (_Cilk_spawn and _Cilk_sync) for C (and C++)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- Cc: "rth at redhat dot com" <rth at redhat dot com>, "Jason Merrill (jason at redhat dot com)" <jason at redhat dot com>, "Aldy Hernandez (aldyh at redhat dot com)" <aldyh at redhat dot com>, "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 11:15:41 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Cilk Keywords (_Cilk_spawn and _Cilk_sync) for C (and C++)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A46B6DF at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com> <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A47650D at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com>
On 09/17/2013 08:50 AM, Iyer, Balaji V wrote:
Hello, Has anyone had a chance to look at this. The C++ part is only
a week old, but the C part has been in review for ~3 weeks. I would
greatly appreciate if someone could review this and approve for trunk
if it is Ok for trunk.
Obviously not yet. Everyone is pretty busy right now.