This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fwd: GCC internals conditional execution macro?
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Nicklas Bo Jensen <nbjensen at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, schwab at linux-m68k dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 11:47:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fwd: GCC internals conditional execution macro?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMDjE1NZZP59YZn9+fCp=znZp5yVQo6U8ttDjMi-c=tW7JVOvQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 10:35:22AM +0200, Nicklas Bo Jensen wrote:
> Let me suggest to remove the section "Macros to control conditional
> execution" in GCC internals. I assume the section is obsolete given
> that it is empty.
> 2013-09-17 Nicklas Bo Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * doc/tm.texi (Macros to control conditional execution):
Hasn't this been already removed by