This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Patch, Fortran] PR58436 - Fix a CLASS(*) finalization bug
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:48:33 +0200
- Subject: [Patch, Fortran] PR58436 - Fix a CLASS(*) finalization bug
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
There were two related issues with the _vtab of CLASS(*): First, it was
crashing in the generation of the finalization wrapper. Secondly, one
needs to ensure that the _vtab contains a NULL pointer for _final.
Build and regtested on x86-64-gnu-linux.
OK for the trunk?