This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [x86,PATCH] Simple fix for Atom LEA splitting.
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: Yuri Rumyantsev <ysrumyan at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Igor Zamyatin <izamyatin at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:36:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: [x86,PATCH] Simple fix for Atom LEA splitting.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEoMCqSR-0sWVgxZz43LRQGCzfOVvqDNv6O6UFy_UBKOnZjUEA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFULd4a3SYqs4c4F7BHM9SG4HpL=58p_azcr-=MJ0Ds7u8PTGg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAEoMCqSB6hq9RWOFtpcvcGC9dXHpAhEa4qFQs=DSmV=1tHa=_w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Yuri Rumyantsev <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Thanks for your review.
> I attached modified patch - is it OK for you now?
I can't understand the comment, so perhaps a native English speaking
person could help here.
The patch with a fixed comment is OK otherwise.