This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [buildrobot] [PATCH] r202527: ssa / ssanames restructure broke alpha-linux
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:32:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [buildrobot] [PATCH] r202527: ssa / ssanames restructure broke alpha-linux
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130914104154 dot GH24834 at lug-owl dot de> <CAFiYyc2PWX_ks1OKgN9VPTdyBJWzRtwL9ADxvZiafx-AB+t1Vw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 09/16/2013 05:05 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Jan-Benedict Glaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
My Build Robot found this recent commit to break Alpha:
* tree-flow.h (FREE_SSANAMES): Move to tree-ssanames.c
(SSANAMES, MODIFIED_NORETURN_CALLS, DEFAULT_DEFS, ptr_info_def,
num_ssa_names, ssa_name): Move to tree-ssanames.h + prototypes.
* tree-flow-inline.h (make_ssa_name, copy_ssa_name, duplicate_ssa_name,
make_temp_ssa_name): move to tree-ssanames.h
* tree-ssa-alias.h: Move prototype.
* tree-ssa.h: Include tree-ssanames.h.
* tree-ssanames.c (FREE_SSANAMES): Move to here.
* tree-ssanames.h: New. Move items from tree-flow*.h
* Makefile.in (tree-ssanames.h): Add to tree-ssanames.o and GTFILES.
See for example this build log:
I suggest this patch, which fixes an alpha-linux build for me:
I think you can remove the tree-flow.h include and you need to update the
dependencies in gcc/Makefile.in.
of course... :-P
I see rs6000.c and i386.c both use tree-flow.h as well. I will have to
see what they are actually pulling in from that file so I don't break
those eventually too.