This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [buildrobot] [PATCH] r202527: ssa / ssanames restructure broke alpha-linux
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:57:52 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [buildrobot] [PATCH] r202527: ssa / ssanames restructure broke alpha-linux
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4bRbauJcNx1bM-GY7gau=kqMc3+Gb8AqZ+vTGd0kqw7fA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFULd4ZEWA=b2jKdPsksYL0JzcCFtEXam5_g53m=Ws+zdDv6oQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130916113655 dot GK24834 at lug-owl dot de> <CAFULd4YOTKzrDnyVLhnVXFK0PkF4iaT_oEOfMmu4m2ANVXbk+g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, 16 Sep 2013, Uros Bizjak wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Jan-Benedict Glaw <email@example.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2013-09-16 13:01:40 +0200, Uros Bizjak <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> >> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Uros Bizjak <email@example.com> wrote:
> >> > > My Build Robot found this recent commit to break Alpha:
> >> I think you can remove the tree-flow.h include and you need to update the
> >> dependencies in gcc/Makefile.in.
> >> However, we still need tree-flow.h, but instead of tree-ssa.h, we can
> >> include tree-ssanames.h:
> >> I will commit attached incremental patch, once bootstrap finish.
> > Please don't forget the dep's in gcc/Makefile.in as mentioned above.
> Where? I don't see config/alpha.c listed anywhere.
Must be in one of the fragments in config/ or config/alpha. For
i386 it's config/i386/t-i386