This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR57697 - Fix an issue with defined assignment
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 08:23:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR57697 - Fix an issue with defined assignment
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <522EB7F5 dot 10606 at net-b dot de> <523580B1 dot 7090504 at netcologne dot de> <5235D980 dot 2030208 at net-b dot de>
> As testing showed, it didn't fix the real-world code: ForTrilinos's
> ForTrilinos_ADT_3D_Burgers_6th_Pade did still fail as it has:
> *_F.DA65 = matrix_diff_x (&parm.621);
> _F.DA66 = ax->epetra_rowmatrix.universal; // Deref of "ax"!
> Build and regtested on x86-64-gnu-linux.
The patch is OK, also for 4.8. Please add a test case which also
checks for the ForTrilinos failure.